Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Love letter

To you,

Ever since you have come into my life, the meaning of my life has changed. You are now like the sunshine for me. The first rays of the warm bright sun on my face, tingling me awake from the deep slumber I was in. You are like the fresh swirl of air, the sweet smelling wind after the rains, that makes me close my eyes and thank god for giving me this life. You are like the cool and charming droplets of water like the drizzles that falls on my body and makes me feel like I was reborn. Your words touch me like the virgin buds of orchids, soft and caring and yet awaking the deepest emotions inside me. Your smile is like bright flash of light, blinding me every time.

You are like the watch, ever ticking and ever making me look forward to you. You are like the freshly brewed coffee, seductive and sensuous, filling me with the concoctions of your wonderful smell. You are like my personal painkiller, my personal tension reliever, your touch does wonders to me, it makes me feel the most wonderful person in the whole wide world. Your eyes make me go wild. Your stares make me want to hold your face between my hands and look into your eyes forever and ever. The single train of your touch that goes from my shoulders tracing till your hands find my wrists and wrap themselves around my hands is like the fire to the icy feelings inside my body. The bashful smile that you give when I catch you staring at me makes my heart stop and start again. The way you holds my hands, intertwining your fingers with mine and enjoy the silence with me, makes me feel a peace that had eluded me for ages. The way your lips fold themselves around mine, hard and soft, rough and careful, makes me feel my body belongs to you in more ways than it belongs to me. You are like Sunday afternoon for me, always easy going and relaxing. I feel safe the moment I am in your arms. You are like the shot of tequila, which burns my throat and makes me feel warm from inside.

You are the reason the winters seem like spring to me. I look for you in every song. I look for you in every happiness of mine. I want to turn to you in the cold nights and I want to turn to you in the hot days. I want to kiss you goodnight every night and I want to wake up to my personal sun every morning. I want to shed every tear on your shoulders and be with you through everything. I want the classic cliché in my life; I want to grow old with you. I just want to love you. Selflessly, childishly, without expectations, without limitations. I want to a witness to your life. A silent one maybe, I don’t care. I love you and nothing else matters.

From me.



This is not for m boyfriend (coz I don’t have one). This is not for any guy. This is just a love letter. Could be from any guy to any girl. Could be from any girl to any guy. A little inspiration from a friend and total absence of hesitation on my part made this happen. I don’t know why I have posted this. But I like it weird ways. After all love does make the world go round!!!!

5 comments:

Debasish Patra said...

Great pic there!
And the post, I guess even Salman Rushdie have second thoughts about love now :P

Good read!

Manas Sahoo ମାନସ୍ ସାହୁ said...

Really I like It....what more i speak..can't....

prernapm said...

Love grows in a fertile heart no matter who picks the fruits and who gets the shade. You should be proud of being a unconditional lover.

Sneha said...

i am. and now i have stopped looking and searching for love and have instead decided to just let it some to me when it feels like. after all its never too late for love!!

Manas Sahoo ମାନସ୍ ସାହୁ said...

Yup...Don't search for Love...let Love to search you.....