Saturday, March 24, 2012


Dashes of color, sunlight coming through
A hint of blush, something yellow, something blue,
Warm like touch, comfort slipping through,
The taste of tingle, like watching the sun set as time flew,
Black and white nights,
Few grey shadows, few bright lights,
The tip toe of feet, rustling winds, whispering
Follow me, as i walk blindfolded,
Hands outstretched, feeling askew,
Dew drops on grass, like ice on my back,
Silence of confusion, sensations attack,
Feel me close, feel me not, do i care?
Existence matters, hidden or bare,
Transient fluttering, hope and faith,
Something you share, something i share........




3 comments:

Lalkrishna varavoor said...

ya, existence matters, or i feel like it is the only thing that matters. nice poem, i like it.

Sneha said...

thanks! :)

Crypto Lab said...

It makes me cry..........