Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Untitled...........

I want to start this without a title coz I don’t know what to title it. I am a bit undecided about lots of things right now. Anyway, though it’s better to start things off a good note but I believe all is well that ends well.......... (though when things don’t end well I tend not to believe this too………:d) so to damn with the beginning.

But still, first things first, to start with I am a girl (Ha! Ha! I am mentioning this because now-a-days you never know....:d), I love sports, all types except for soccer and rugby and maybe baseball too (and it has got nothing to do with the size of the ball, honestly).I paint, I mean kind of. I love reading novels and listening to music and I am very tomboyish (there you go..........)

Till recently I believed in myself, was confident, dreamt of ruling the world and thought there aren’t much things around that are not possible. But that was years back (the way my life is moving, everything recent seems to have happened years ago). Hell! It sounds worse than I meant it to be but in some ways it maybe is. I am not saying I have become a wimp but I am somehow evading myself. I am barely eighteen and I am already feeling like my life is passing before me, which I suppose isn’t a good sign unless one is drunk. I have a long list of wishes which I want to fulfill (who doesn’t?).I want to go bungee jumping, scuba diving (I will have to learn to swim first). I want to pierce my ears to a degree of three (ouch!!! I know) and someday I would like to go into the space........ (Someone just book me a ticket......:d).I also want to learn martial arts, guns included(Ahem! Ahem!). But right NOW all I feel like doing is SCREAAAAAAMing out loud. Really really loud, but I somehow restrain myself. I don’t want to test the patience of my parents more than I can help and I don’t also want them to think I have acquired much more traits of animals than I should have (dear me!!! no actually dear them!!!).And one has to be careful when one stays in a city more famous for its mental institution than anything else. (though Dhoni is giving its status a tough competition, no offence)

Till recently (I somehow keep coming back to this phrase) I had lots of people by my side. I was going steady with an awesome guy. I had lots of friends. Nice ones all. But I broke up with my boyfriend recently, actually it was he who broke up (guess it was all because of those animal traits).That wouldn’t have been a problem if I still dint love him. My best friend,well she is miles and miles away and all my other nice friends, ummm its time to part ways now, to try our luck in the big bad world outside (I meant colleges).So I am feeling lonely. Terribly. And then there are so many doubts in my head. What if I don’t make it into some very good college? What if I let down my parents? What if I let down myself? What if I try my best and it turns out my best is just not enough? I don’t want to become the Salieri of studies. It scares me. And I have no where to go, no one to fall back on, no one who I can say will stay with me against the world. But I still dare to dream (what a thing to dare really). My heart says everything will be just OK!! But my heart....

“A heart once broken is a heart no more and is excused from all that a heart must be”

I wouldn’t go deeply into this. Right now my head has shut down and my heart refuses to mend. So basically I am not functioning properly and I suppose I can’t even complain to my manufacturer coz according to him my guarantee expired when I turned 18 (Yeah sometimes even God becomes so skeptical).
It’s like being a living dead and I can’t say it’s any fun (no, honestly not, other than the fact that I really look like the part).It all seems a charade and as they say I am in the amen corner.

I wish this is just the middle of things happening to me coz I really do want to believe all is well that ends well and maybe for once I am looking for the end..................

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ALWAYS TAKE LIFE AS IT COMES...KEEP IT UP...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hats off sneha dear 4 this piece of ur writin !! i mean u can really pour ur heart out so well....n as i always maintain "Think +ve n u ll get +ve " TRUST ME ;-)

Unknown said...

*I already feel like my life is passing before me, which isn’t a good sign unless you are drunk

*And one has to be careful when you stay in a city more famous for its mental institution than anything else. (though Dhoni is giving its status a tough competition, no offence)

*So basically I am not functioning properly and I suppose I can’t even complain to my manufacturer coz according to him my guarantee expired when I turned 18 (Yeah sometimes even God becomes so skeptical).


ROFL... really loved those parts gal...and as jyoti said you really pour ur heart out so well...

and btw, with friends like us (*winks), itna depressed hona tumhe shobha nahin deta :P

Anonymous said...

i guess it went like wonderful....a little low ,catching up n gr8 again.......
hah, m sure u r frowning right now.......
no what i meant was,i like ur style of mingling humour with pathos...
i had to raise my eyebrow a bit in the middle.....;););)
it shud have been a more like.........about me.......:):):)
we all have those times.....
but u r really interesting......never knew such a person existed amongst us!!!
n i didnt kno!!!

but one point.......u said u r tomboyish.....but u want 3 peircings???

keep them coming....:):):):)